ABL careersHR Administrator
Air Bearings Limited (ABL) are a world leading innovative manufacturer of air bearing solutions, used across the engineering spectrum; whilst we are based in Dorset (UK), we provide real world solutions globally.
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for HR Administrator to support the administration of the full employee lifecycle, ensuring high standards are adopted within all elements of HR.
What ABL will offer you?
- Competitive Pension Scheme (6% company contribution)
- 190 hours holiday plus bank holidays
- Early finish on Fridays (13:30pm!)
- Long Service Holidays
- Bupa Health Scheme Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
- External Training Opportunities
- Flexible starting times
- Monthly Flexitime scheme
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
About the Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator will provide efficient administrative support to the HR Function, helping to ensure the effective running of the department. The role will also encompass provide administration support to the Accounts Team and wider Shared Services teams.
At ABL, we think and work together as ‘one-team’ and therefore the willingness and ability to support other departments and work flexibly, getting ‘stuck in’ with different tasks to support the business where required, is essential.
What will the role involve?
- Create and maintain digital and electronic employee records in line with GDPR
- Support with recruitment activities, such as advertising roles, interviewing with managers (where required).
- General administration, maintenance and support of the HRIS, such as: Maintaining Employee Profile’s, holiday calculations/requests, weekly hours adjustments, absence management and reporting etc.
- Administration of employee lifecycle activities; processing new starters, Staff Changes/Variations and Leavers.
- Payroll & Benefit administration, including Company Pension Scheme; Company Car Scheme; Cycle to work scheme, Company Private Healthcare Scheme
- General HR Administration: such as, Creation of letters, documents, updating job descriptions, maintaining spreadsheets, Org Charts, Internal Posters, filing & scanning.
- H&S Administration: company vehicle management, training, routine H&S inspections, checks and tests, contractor compliance.
- General HR reporting- Absence, Holiday Entitlements, Training, Employee Turnover.
- Data inputting and analysing
What will you require?
The successful candidate must be well organised, with strong administration skills and experience. You will also be discrete and completely trustworthy, as you will be handling sensitive HR and business information.
The successful applicant will also require to have:
- Strong Administration experience, ideally working within a similar role
- Strong IT skills, including experience with Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Confidence to use your initiative
- Flexible approach to work
If you are interested in any of our positions, or require further information, please apply or email our HR Manager Anoushka Dawson. HR@airbearings.co.uk
Air Bearings Ltd
Unit A Nimrod Way
East Dorset Trade Park
Ferndown, Dorset BH21 7HZ
+44 (0)1202 680 805
Make an Enquiry
Click here to contact us and enquire about our services